Monday, January 30, 2017

Bloggy meet

On Saturday I was lucky enough to be invited by Shez to a bloggy meet in Gisborne. It was lovely meeting a new group of stitchers and also meeting up again with Annie who I have known a long time( Nursing Mum's era)

Photos were taken ... all those people that have blogs of course. I am not a very happy snapper so this is what I got. Shez did send me some photos but I don't know how to get them onto my blog.. technologically challenged I'm afraid.


A bag swap was done and here are some of the beautiful bags that were made. Very talented group of ladies.
Thanks for inviting me and hope to see you again in May

5 comments:

  1. Hi Liz it was awesome that you could come we enjoyed having you there,they are a wonderful group of ladies who are all good friends who enjoy a chat and some stitching.
    Loved the hexies that you were working on,looking forward to seeing you at the next one my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely Liz, so glad you enjoyed your day with the girls. Lovely bags you all made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely to spend a bloggy day with friends...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was lovely to meet you Liz. . we have all gone through the learning what to do wwith photos thing, it makes sense after a while!! See you in May.

    ReplyDelete